JUMPSPORT POWERBOUNCE™ FEATURES
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm's three stages--the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.
- Two Sizes Available: 12' & 14' diameter
- The PowerBounce trampoline has all of the features and specifications of the StagedBounce Trampolines well as some exclusive advantages listed below.
- The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping.
- The 14' trampoline has 96 primary springs and 48 PowerSprings for a total of 144 springs.
- The 12' trampoline has 88 primary springs and 44 PowerSprings for a total of 132 springs.
- Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies allow for a huge range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
- Designed for use with JumpSport or AlleyOOP Sports brand trampoline accessories (sold separately).
- Maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lb for the 14' Model and 240 lb for the 12' Model (*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lb.)
Permatron® is a registered trademark of Nicolon Corporation, Duluth, GA.