Your party rules when everyone follows the rules
In order to provide for the best possible experience for you, your child and your guests, we have implemented the following rules:
- Must have 1 adult for every 4 children. (Supervision is the responsibility of the adults at the party. Children must be supervised at all times.)
- You may arrive no more than 15 minutes before your party begins.
- Due to showroom space, the maximum total number of guests for a party is 30.
- Shoes and socks are required at all times. Must be closed toe shoes.
- Children are not allowed to play in rubber mulch display.
- No Running. No Screaming.
- One child at a time on the trampoline. Shoes must be removed.
- Absolutely NO alcoholic beverages allowed on premises.
- Wall and ceiling decorations and piñatas are not allowed.
- If gift bags/party favors are given out to guests, this must be done as they are leaving.
- Bringing balls and toys from home into the showroom is prohibited.
- Food and Drinks may be brought in for the party. Pizza, sandwiches, snacks, and cake/cupcakes are allowed. No crock pots, warming pans, etc. (The less messy the food is, the easier it will be for you to clean up.)
- Food and drinks must remain in the party room.
- There is a $50 minimum charge for bringing food into the showroom.
- All personal items must stay in party room. This includes toys.
- Party Room must be clean before the party ends. A vacuum cleaner and other cleaning supplies are provided. Rainbow will remove trash.
- A $50 charge will be added if party room is not cleaned.
- Your 2-hour party time includes set-up and clean-up.
- A $50 charge will be added for going over your party end time.
- Our primary business is selling Play Systems, Basketball Hoops, Trampolines, and Athletic Surfaces. We remain open during regular business hours during parties.
- To secure your Rainbow Party date and time, please call the showroom: 913-780-6500
- The Rainbow Party Room is available for up to 20 children and their guardians for 2 hours/$225. After 5pm: $250 (Please ask for pricing above 20 participants).
- The doors open 15 minutes before and we ask that you clean up within 15 minutes after so that we may allow the next scheduled party to advance.
- All children are to be responsibly supervised by their parent or guardian.
- Please ask for waivers beforehand to be filled out and returned upon entry.
- Children are asked to wear tennis shoes and socks with socks only, on the AlleyOOP Trampoline, 1 at a time.
- All birthday party food/utensils/plates/drinks are provided by you. Cupcakes, juice boxes and pizza have been very popular. Rainbow property is a tobacco and alcohol-free space.
- There is never any food or drinks allowed on the showroom floor, all food and drinks are limited to the Rainbow Party Room as are any decorations, gifts, party favors, etc.
- Rainbow Party Room participants have full use of the showroom however; during retail hours, our business remains open to the public. Only your party is allowed in the private Rainbow Room.
- Book early to secure but understand that funds are non-refundable though you may move the date when available, within a year.
- Parties can be enjoyed for birthdays, graduations, guess-the-gender, community functions or any good reason you can create!
- Make sure all parents have signed a waiver form ahead of time so you don’t waste your party time filling these out.
- Give a copy of the rules to parents so they know what to expect and to ensure their kids wear the appropriate shoes.
- Make sure arrangements have been made to pick up all children and that all guests are aware of the scheduled end time.